Moayyer Real Estate
Are you in the market for a new home in West Michigan? Successfully achieving the dream of owning your own home is an exciting and life-changing event! But having to choose between neighborhoods, floorplans, and price that you and your partner agree on… Purchasing a home can quickly become overwhelming! You need a real estate professional to help guide you along the way but how do you find a good realtor when there are hundreds to choose from in West Michigan? Choosing an agent can be as difficult as choosing a home. We want to help you make the best decision! We’ll share with you our values, our experience, and most importantly, what you can expect to experience. When searching for the best realtors in West Michigan, think Moayyer Real Estate Group.
What We Value
Our business philosophy is based on relationships. Beginning the home buying journey can truly be an incredible experience. April and I both believe the best way to create a positive experience is by forming solid relationships with all of our clients. We are here to guide, educate, and provide you with underlying support so that you can make an informed decision. When choosing a real estate agent, it is important to make sure that your values align. Finding a realtor is the first step you make towards finding a home. A lot of thought and consideration will weigh into your decision of a real estate agent. As you’ll come to learn, you spend quite a bit of time together! At Moayyer Real Estate, you’ll be confident that we will deliver an exceptional home buying experience.
Using our Experience to Create Yours
When searching for a great realtor in West Michigan, it’s important that whomever you choose to work with knows the ins and outs of the market and have personal experience in the home buying arena. April and I are no strangers to moving, and our experiences in different locations have given us the chance to become very involved in the buying and selling process in different markets. Whether you’re moving to or from the Grand Rapids or West Michigan area, you can trust April & I to go above and beyond to bring your home dreams into reality
Built on Relationships
If you know either April or me personally, you know that we are strong believers in creating a solid foundation to grow. In our own real estate business, it is our goal to create a foundation of trust. You can trust us to be the foundation of your real estate needs, but we don’t stop there, and neither should you! At Moayyer Real Estate, our relationships are everything to us. Choose a realtor who understands your needs and makes them their own.
When Choosing Your Next Realtor
Fundamentals and the nature of your relationship with your realtor matter undoubtedly in the real estate game. On top of that, a good real estate agent must have a few important qualities that separate him or her from one another. We believe that these qualities are essential for customer satisfaction and meaningful experience.
- A realtor must have an Internal Instinct. They must be able to put their client first and at the highest interest before theirs.
- A realtor must adapt, improvise, and overcome all situations. It is their responsibility to make sure that you as a client understand every step of the home buying process. After all, that’s why you hired them, right!
- A realtor must act as a peacekeeper between their clients to make sure that a decision is made based on facts and professional recommendations. We believe this to be true because when it comes to home buying or selling, it can be a very emotional experience. You may feel a rush of emotions when you decide to make that leap of faith, and it is important that your real estate agent understand and support you through this exciting time.
- A realtor must maintain constant communication with you every step of the way. Following up with a client is the most important component all relators need to understand. This is important to enhance and strengthen the trust between one another: full transparency and lots of communication.
- A realtor must go above and beyond for their client to make sure all essential needs are met. This holds true for both buying and selling homes. Understanding the needs of a client is paramount to any part of the home buying process.
- Finally, the most key component for any real estate agent is understanding that it is their fiduciary duty to you to keep all communications confidential and with only the parties directly involved for the remainder of their life. Realtors cannot relay information to other parties regarding the sale or purchase of a home. We call it being ethical and professional.
When choosing your next real estate agent, use this as a reference for your decision making; ultimately the choice is yours. However, understanding what qualities are important when finding a valued realtor can help with decision making!
A realtor must act as a peacekeeper between their clients to make sure that a decision is made based on facts and professional recommendations. We believe this to be true because when it comes to home buying or selling, it can be a very emotional experience. You may feel a rush of emotions when you decide to make that leap of faith, and it is important that your real estate agent understand and support you through this exciting time.
Let’s Go Home
Your sanctuary, your house of rest, your home, your fort, your house. Whatever you call it, it’s undoubtedly a significant part of your life. You spend the majority of your time in your home, so the stakes seem high to find the perfect one. When choosing your next real estate agent, think about what is important to you. Do they value what you value? Are they willing to go the extra mile to bring your home dreams to life? What is their experience like? Do they have the potential to make this a truly awesome experience? Choosing an agent is just as important as choosing a home. You can count on Moayyer Real Estate to assist you along the way to find the home of your dreams. We are here because we truly believe homes bring us all together. Trust your Grand Rapids Real Estate Experts to be there for you when you take the next steps to become a homeowner.